Glance into the world just as though time were gone: and everything crooked will become straight to you. - Friedrich Nietzsche
reblogging because I just noticed HE’S NOT EVEN THROWING THE KNIVES
HE’S USING A PINGPONG PADDLE TOO
how did we win the cold war
OMG this first episode was just…I can’t put it into words. I cried; and fell off the couch laughing, and then I cried some more…oh my *sighs*
Sherlock and Moriarty KISS..
….OMG BAHAHAHAHA! All fangirls are probably drooling all over their keyboards….hmpf…including myself.
The Rules of Social Anxiety
1. Walk with eyes fixed on the ground
They are watching, laughing, judging
Don’t focus on it too much or you will stumble and be made a fool of
2. Look like you are writing and busy in class
avoid being called on
you know the answer but what if you stutter or mumble
What if they tell you “speak up I can’t hear you”
3. Don’t make a noise
hold in that cough that sneeze that breathe
people will hear you
do not draw attention to yourself like that
4. Spend time every night before you go to bed to think
Think about all the embarrassing things you have ever done
Everyone remembers, that’s all they remember
5. Never enter a room full of people
They all look
Why are you here?
Why are you alive?
6. Your friends all secretly hate you
you know why they didn’t reply to your text
you know how they all dread seeing you
you are only put up with because of pity
7. Always be scared
Scared to sit next to a stranger
Scared to see someone you know
Scared eat in front of people
Scared to talk on the phone
Scared to go to social events
Scared order at a restaurant
Scared to talk
Scared to have a panic attack
Scared to be noticed
but don’t worry,
you don’t like people anyway,
at least that’s what you say,
You don’t even care what they think, people are annoying,
that’s what you tell them.
You play it off as a joke
but really you’re always scared.
--Anonymous (via dharmabloom)
Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.
I think “dildo” is a perfectly acceptable insult. Like, I’d call you a dick but you’re not real enough.
Oscar Wilde would be so good at Tumblr.
I can resist everything except temptation.
— Oscar Wilde
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
This is how I imagined things as a child.
the elevator in the second one tho
my brain just PFFT